Why subscribe to trustfunding.org.uk?
NEW one week subscription only £99 + VAT
We understand that many of you are not dedicated fundraisers, that you juggle many roles within your organisations, and that fundraising is just one of them. You tell us you often approach trust funding in intensive bursts, therefore an annual subscription to trustfunding.org.uk would seem unnecessary, almost wasteful. A shorter subscription length would make more sense, and mean less of an outlay.
This is why we are now offering one week’s full access to trustfunding.org.uk for the reduced price of £99 + VAT. To access this option go to Subscribe and enter Promotional Code ‘WEEK’.
Of course if you are a dedicated fundraiser, and require more than one week’s access, then the annual subscription would be your best option. To access this option go to Subscribe.
More sources, more commentary, more analysis than anywhere else.
Trustfunding.org.uk is an incredible time-saving resource - all the information you need to make applications to the trusts most likely to fund your cause and increase your fundraising success.
Simply enter your criteria and instantly see your relevant trusts, along with all the application details and background information you need to tailor a successful approach.
No trawling hundreds of websites or leafing through pages and pages of text. You will not find as many trusts with this level of detail anywhere else – this is why trustfunding.org.uk is the first choice for fundraisers and the best-selling trustfunding resource.
35 years of funding research
The Directory of Social Change (DSC) has spent 35 years at the forefront of funding research to provide you with the most comprehensive and informative funding database available. The scope of our activity includes:
Tens of thousands of
- Annual reports researched
- Questionnaires conducted
- Interviews undertaken
- Telephone checks made
This website will seriously improve your fundraising success. Join thousands of subscribers in securing funds from the best-selling trustfunding website.
“I find trustfunding and the regular updates incredibly useful and a great tool to look for opportunities especially in the current economic downturn”
Umesh Raichada, Fundraising & Development Officer, Community Link Up
Features of trustfunding.org.uk include:
- Information provided on more than 4,400 trusts with more added every month
- Over £3.6 billion given every year
- Includes details on application procedures, grantmaking guidelines, previous beneficiaries, income, assets and grant distribution, beneficial area and causes supported
- Search by the location of your project, your type of beneficiaries or the focus of your activities as well as trustee name, location of the trust, registered charity number and a free text search
- Results displayed by cause supported and geographical area of benefit
- Results can be sorted alphabetically, by area of benefit and total value of grants
- Save your searches in your User Profile, as well as details of individual trusts so that you are notified when the information is updated
- Get advice on applying for funding, help using the site, links to other sources of information and FAQ's
- Receive regular bulletins featuring information on updated and new givers, relevant news articles and sector analysis from DSC